Thursday, August 23, 2018

Holocaust: Trustee for Holocaust survivor destroyed by Patricia D. Laub Esq and Frost Brown Todd and The Greater Cincinnati Foundation in my opinion...Laub and Frost et al harmed attorney J. Zell of Columbus. and offered him money to stay silent about that.

Holocaust:  Trustee for Holocaust survivor destroyed by Patricia D. Laub Esq and Frost Brown Todd and The Greater Cincinnati Foundation in my opinion...Laub and Frost et al., harmed attorney J. Zell of Columbus. and offered him money to stay silent about that.

http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/02/better-presentation-of-what-allowed.html

Last Tuesday the magistrate ruled that the one last forensics test cannot be performed.

DO I fight that decision?
My mother would want me to


I have some assets that are not liquid left from what my son's mother did to me...see link at very top for details. Should I fight Patricia Dillon Laub Esq?
I want to.
I need to.
Another blog for sure ...one that is dedicated.

Waiting for a couple lawyers to get back to me.

Never give up...


Please feel free to duplicate these posts on Laub and her firm.                         

 Feel Free to call me at 513 751 1440 when I am at that number... often 1 PM to 7 PM EST
 


No comments:

Post a Comment