Thursday, August 23, 2018

Patricia D. Laub Esq. and possible or likely Malfeasance...if what Attorney Jonathan R. Zell Esq.Writes is True...

Patricia D. Laub Esq. and possible or likely Malfeasance...if what Attorney Jonathan R. Zell Esq.Writes is True.

First Zell's stuff;


Please feel free to duplicate all these posts on Laub and her firm.                           

 Feel Free to call me at 513 751 1440 when I am at that number... often 1 PM to 7 PM EST

My mother's stuff.


My stuff

I have found no one more respected than Patricia D. Laub Esq. who is also more despised by Jonathan R. Zell Esq and me. 

 A trustee should never take advantages of those who trust her.

When Patricia . Laub Esq1. said ..."Don't you want your mother to be SAFE????" She means let me assume 100% control over my mother despite my mother's decisions to leave the place in which she told me she was always so anxious.

What a conniving money hungry controlling bitch of an attorney.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment