Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Waldorf School...How does Patricia Dillon Laub Esq fit into this quote from a Yahoo Group? "> What concerns me about Waldorf schools is how they deal with the situation once an accusation is made."

How does Patricia Dillon Laub Esq fit into this quote from a Yahoo Group? " "What concerns me about Waldorf schools is how they deal with the situation once an accusation is made."

Remember this post?
http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/02/better-presentation-of-what-allowed.html 

Besides this post making Laub PRODUCE the questioned document and thus it is in forensics waiting for the magistrate to rule on with proceeding with testing for forgery or striking my motion for forensic testing to discover why the signature of the witness is no longer on the document...the likely answer is the witness signature was LEFT OUT OF A FORGED duplicate of the paper and three or four powerful entities do not want that to be known. 

I made the original accusation about Laub et al. 

From above which will be explained later... "What concerns me about Waldorf schools is how they deal with the situation once an accusation is made.".....Laub and Frost allowed initial forensic tests to go forwards because they knew those tests had nothing to do with FORGERY.

NOW the accusation is made...BTW...not by me....by the logical deduction of others....that FORGERY is the only possibility left, given the elimination of the other tests.

AND NOW OPPOSITION GETS REINFORCEMENT FROM Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
and the lawyer for THE GREATER  CINCINNATI FOUNDATION (which has awarded Laub for the funds Laub has directed to that organization which likely spends 90% of those funds on administration IMO leaving recipients less than intended for them by the donors like my mother....AND the Lebanon Citizen's National Bank whose face to face meeting with me after my mother passed was very indicative of their motives...i.e., Shapiro acted cold, distant and as if I was a pariah. 

I KNEW something was very wrong at that first encounter with Shapiro who represents the Lebanon Citizens National Bank...BTW someone got my mother to switch to them from the 5th Third bank my mother used historically. Wonder why that happened? Shapiro is only one red flag. From YouTube;
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS0oXXJCbdg"
"Despite his unfortunate partial Jewish heritage, Fischer also absolutely hated the Jews." The source of the you-tube link seems to also hate Jews. Especially Jewish Bankers. Being Jewish myself I was always mystified by this blind hatred....until I got to know J. Shapiro of the Lebanon Citizens National Bank. 

His hatred for me was palpable and I had never ever met him before.

As you can see I have been playing detective....my MS (criminal Justice U. Cincinnati) allowed me insight into that police aspect. My experience here http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/02/better-presentation-of-what-allowed.html   
Alter being found NOT GUILTY in Warren County  put me in contact with some poorly qualified detectives. So I paid attention when class was on detectives.

There is a plethora of evidence and one source might explain J. Shapiro of the Lebanon Citizens National Bank. From the time Kimberly Colangelo walked into my business until NOW after my mother passed and evil took over, there is enough information..I am told...for a very interesting book or screen play.

Back to
"What concerns me about Waldorf schools is how they deal with the situation once an accusation is made."

My son told me about a couple incidents at the Waldorf school here. A mother told me of another incident suffered by her daughter at the hands of a male teacher at Waldorf. Try to subscribe to the yahoo group for    https://sites.google.com/site/waldorfwatch/help
The quote comes from this group.
The link 
http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/02/better-presentation-of-what-allowed.html   
Explains much and touches on the felonies of my son's mother who was hired with no qualifications of an official type, to teach at Waldorf...her intent there was to alienated my son from me. 

Waldorf would not listen to my pleas to rectify their problems of not looking into problems.
Yep, back to this
"What concerns me about Waldorf schools is how they deal with the situation once an accusation is made."
 So as I saw Kimberly Colangelo succeeding with further alienation of my son because of his daily contact with his mother at SCHOOL where he saw her in a high prestige position....I told them ignoring the felonies that destroyed me..and allowing more harm to come to me from a mentally ill (I have dates of hospitalizations in Kimberly's handwriting, used to cheat SSI for about 14K a year) sociopath was not acceptable. 

I told them if nothing was going to be done, I would blog everything I knew and they could litigate me if I was untrue.

Fortunately I had videos, photographs, transcripts from both criminal and civil trials I won against Kimberly and her crew ....I overwhelmed Waldorf with truth that was not actionable.
Waldorf was subleasing space for their school from a Catholic church.

The Church eventually parted ways with Waldorf School which moved to another section of the city, another township etc....where surprise surprise, Patricia Dillon Laub Esq lives.

So many small pieces of a HUGE puzzle.

Patricia Dillon Laub Esq is one piece of the puzzle I keep in a box labeled "The Successful Narcissistic Malevolent Machiavellian Sociopath" as Dr Barbara Oakley describes in her book Evil Genes. Yep, Kimberly, Laub and Shapiro are kept in that box. I still think Laub has something over on Janet Simpkinson of Keyes &Simpkinson to have made Janet do such a 180 on me. Or maybe Kimberly Colangelo had something to do with most all who have turned...Kimberly is the best alienating human the world has ever known IMO.

I need to place this here for anyone needing a reality check
 

Zell info


Maybe needs to be said here.
Kimberly Colangelo went bankrupt after she stole about $300,000 in inventory for me and my $60,000 business building at a seasonal event...yet she claimed NOTHING for her assets so she could fake out the bankruptcy system...FELONY number ?
Cheated SSI and bankruptcy...which made me have to refinance my house which my mother wanted Janet Simpkinson to continue the payments on UNTIL MY FINANCIAL CRISIS WAS OVER...so Laub had the paper forged IMO, the one asking for help for me. ANd not IMO is gathering the big legal guns to prohibit forensic examination of my mother;s signature given SOMETHING happened to take out the signature of the witness and NO TEST has found the obvious...erasure, ink dating etc...leaving forgery..... They may win and my mother would be so pissed off at how THEY have left her last family that the Nazis could not destroy but Laub et al could destroy.

No comments:

Post a Comment