Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Patricia D. Laub Esq and .... "What does "hold to a higher standard" mean?"...Yes Indeed, what does high standards and Patricia D. Laub Esq have in common

Patricia D. Laub Esq and .... "What does "hold to a higher standard" mean?"...Yes indeed, what do high standards and Patricia D. Laub Esq have in common.....?

Well....Depends....

Lets go back to here;
http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/08/patricia-ed-laub-esq-recipient-of.html
There must be a reason The Greater Cincinnati Foundation gave this award to Patricia D. Laub Esq.
What were the standards for that award?.....and did how much MONEY Laub brought to The Greater Cincinnati Foundation, like from my severely traumatized mother give Laub a higher standard in the eyes of the Greater Cincinnati Foundation?

Or would Hold to a Higher Standard be more like what Attorney Jonathan R. Zell Esq and I would like to see happen in the future.



67% say YES....... 33% Say NO.
The Greater Cincinnati Foundation apparently has its own rules for what requires a higher standard then ...lets say a religious congregation.

Laub not only brought in over $600,000 to the Greater Cincinnati Foundation SHE IS TRYING TO TAKE MY $600,000 and give it all plus INTEREST!!! to the inefficient charity who has to pay hundreds of staff from donations like my mother's...who signed any paper Patricia Dillon Laub Esq put in front of her....as did I believing in HIGHER FRIGGING STANDARDS THAT WERE NEVER TO BE LET DOWN TO SEWER LEVEL....MY mother trusted I trusted. We were both emotionally screwed up...for example


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claude_Lanzmann
My mother once shouted when my son's mother's latest dastardly deed was understood "Who The HEll Does She (Kimbelry Colangelo) Think She is??? 

YES! My mother would tear into Patricia Dillon Laub Esq NOW if she lived...of this I have NO doubt whatsoever! FAMILY was everything in my mother's heart and experience with me and my son whose abortion I saved by losing about one million dollars to his mother's felonies in 2001 and 2002. My mother meant to FIX that and Laub et al Fucked her over on that dream.

Obviously time to stop.....until tomorrow and all the tomorrows until I die....Damn you Laub!!!!

...before I go....;juries hold defendants to different standards. ...so I hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment