Monday, August 6, 2018

Trust attorney Patricia Dillon Laub Esq denied me the name of the therapist who helped my mother

Patricia Dillon Laub Esq denied me the name of the therapist who helped my mother.

 Patricia Dillon Laub Esq denied me the paper my mother signed WITH THE WITNESS SIGNATURE THEN  she coughed it up WITHOUT the witness signature

Patricia Dillon Laub Esq denied me my mother's safe deposit box information which held the very expensive jewelry my father bought for my mother.

Patricia Dillon Laub Esq took advantage of my mother's lack of capacity to deny my mother her dreams for me and my son.

Patricia Dillon Laub Esq lied in probate court...more than once.

Am I credible to suggest that trust attorney Patricia Dillon Laub Esq believes she is above the law, too big to be brought down.....
......towards an answer let us see what attorney Jonathan R. Zell Esq says about trust attorney Patricia Dillon Laub Esq


Zell info
J. Zell Esq says it so much better than I. 

Trust attorney Patricia Dillon Laub IS too big to be brought down by JUSTICE.




No comments:

Post a Comment