Thursday, August 16, 2018

Thanks to Patricia D Laub My mothers last years were SHIT!!!!

There are many ways to die but what Patricia D. Laub Esq.s did to my mother will never be forgiven.



My mother begged me to get her out of the assisted living place.

I had to ask her lawyer for that but my mothers wishes were refused.

Patricia D. Laub Esq. had written me off as worthless, even though I allowed a grandchild for my mother to be saved from an abortion threatened by his mother Kimberly Colangelo an uncharged FELON psycho. Links to that in previous posts. Kimberly Colangelo over the years (my son is 18 now) drained me by her uncharged felonies of over one million dollars.

I was with my mother when she died...it was horrible!!!

Kimberly Colangelo alienated my son from me and from my mother.


I warned Patricia D. Laub Esq and her accountant that my son was in danger from Kimberly...that my mother was not seeing her grandson because of alienation...from his mother and the major switch in plans Patricia D. Laub Esq had for me....so she could funnel my money to The Greater Cincinnati Foundation leaving me helpless to reunite with my son, making Kimberly Colangelo gloriously happy in the evil she wrought.

This defines Patricia D. Laub Esq and her firm Frost Brown Todd, an example someone other than my mother had with them


Zell info
https://www.casemine.com/judgement/us/5914ef37add7b04934967f10

My mother was lacking capacity and Laub abused my mother as it was easy pickings for Laub.
Judge for your self. 



Damn you Laub, DAMN YOU!!!!!
This is a better death with loved ones close and near. Watch it in full. 
Even the family parrot was there to grieve, Laub you miserable excuse for a human entity.

http://occupythefranklincountycourts.com/
http://occupythefranklincountycourts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment