Wednesday, August 1, 2018

How Patricia Dillon Laub Esq . TRIST ATTORNEY, tried to disconnect me from my mother and my son

How Patricia Dillon Laub Esq . TRUST ATTORNEY, tried to disconnect me from my Auschwitz escapee mother and my father and my brother and my son.

First;


The photo albums my mother had until Patricia Dillon Laub Esq took over and made them disappear....when one has NO FAMILY one NEEDS the photo albums ....and that needs NO explanation. Those albums had so many endearing photos of when we had a family of four...especially photos of major events.....and the several summers when my mother was a camp doctor in Minnesota....when my brother and I were way to young to be "campers" but old enough to really enjoy what the camp in the Minnesota wilderness, way back then, had to offer boys. Cherished memories but no more photos for me or to pass on to my son.

Connected to this are the emails I received from Patricia Dillon Laub Esq in which Laub never referred to my mother as my mother...JUST "PAULA"...WTF? ...insidious separation of my MOTHER from me in an evil manner IMO. Because my parent came from Poland back then...they never got into the "Mom" and "Dad" thing, just mother and father....but "Paula"...? I told Laub to stop that crap and refer to my mother as my MOTHER. At the time I had no idea Laub was planning on stripping me of what my mother wanted for me and my son....but so far maybe too late, I understand the past as what was needed to be accomplished by Laub to direct all the money from me to he favorite foundation THE GREATER CINCINNATI FOUNDATION which awarded her, not that many years ago...for her "work"...money brought in from Laub's clients?...Pretty certain.

Laub KNEW my son's mother was source of my financial emotional ruin through acts of FELONIES un-prosecuted because the Warren County prosecutor, Rachel Hutzel,  refused to prosecute her witnesses used against me....in her failed bid to have me convicted on fabricated evidence....yeah...fabricated...like what I believe Laub did to a document with a signature missing and that of my mother's apparently forged waiting for testing in forensics but Laub hired even more high powered attorneys to deny my the ability to KNOW for sure if She forged the signature of my mother. Forensics would take 7 days....Laub is not only forcing me to wait until the magistrate decides by the 21st of August, 3 weeks from now....she has motioned for STRIKING MY MOTION FOR FORENSICS. Killing the last chance I may ever have to possibly7 prove Patricia Dillon Laub Esq and Frost Brown Todd guilty of the crap attorney Jonathan Zell Esq says she and they are capable of accomplishing.


Zell info



I am feeling nauseous, .physically ill. I need to stop for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment