Wednesday, August 22, 2018

This link is very much to what Patricia D Laub is about; https://lawyerist.com/lawyerist/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Caption-to-Zell-Diorama.pdf




https://lawyerist.com/lawyerist/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Caption-to-Zell-Diorama.pdf

I have NEVER met a more cold blooded human in my life...except maybe Kimberly Colangelo the mother of my son who threatened to abort him if I did not marry her.  So she and her boyfriend and my manager and managers wife had me arrested end of 2001....to take over $300,000 in inventory.

I refused the plea deal

The Jury found me NOT GUILTY, but I had lost everything and when my son' smother went bankrupt I stepped up and paid our debt to the retired attorney who loaned it to us for a business trip for inventory,....the same inventory that was stolen by Kimberly Colangelo, Charles Perkins, John Simon and Lori Simon.

My mother tried to save me with her money but Patricia Dillon Laub Esq who offered, I understand, money to Zell NOT to write about what she did (in Link) defeated my mother's dreams for family continuity by diverting my money through the lawyer trickery at which, IMO, she is skilled and that skill is evident in the Link Mr Zell was offered money not to describe.



No comments:

Post a Comment