Sunday, August 12, 2018

Well Respected Lawyers who are Criminals; in My Opinion...Judge James Heath, Patricia D. Laub Esq.

Well Respected Lawyers who are Criminals; in My Opinion...Judge James Heath, Patricia D. Laub Esq.of Frost Brown Todd.

Lawyers become Judges and Trust Attorneys....Prosecutors, etc who either help society or destroy people in society.

Both are positions of high respect and authority.

Yet Dr Barbara Oakley PhD describes too many of them as "Successful, Narcissistic, Malevolent, Machiavellian, Sociopaths"
https://www.c-span.org/video/?280108-1/evil-genes
I urge you to listen to Dr Oakley in this video...read her books.

My experiences with the most harmful of Successful Narcissistic Malevolent, Machiavellian, Sociopaths, Patricia D. Laub Esq of Frost Brown Todd, in collusion with my son's mother Kimberly Colangelo. Both are in this post and the post within this post. 
 http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-document-is-what-was-shaken-loose.html
 http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/02/better-presentation-of-what-allowed.html


Judge James Heath made the motion in limine in this linked post official in Warren County Criminal Court.

Judge heath WAS a Successful Narcissistic Malevolent, Machiavellian, Sociopath
A lawyer-Judge does not get more respected and honored than Judge James Heath the Successful Narcissistic Malevolent, Machiavellian, Sociopath who killed himself less tan 24 hours after this video...This sociopath could have SAVED ME in criminal court by being an honest judge...well respected and honest are not the same, they both lived in this creeps persona. By saved I mean not the normal as I WAS found NOT guilty...he could have should have arrested the witness against me stealing my assets for at least perjury. Read the motion in Limine for details that obviously say the damn judge KNEW I was being framed.

By allowing my son's mother and her accomplices to not be charged with very serious felonies, documented plainly and clearly..., Judge James Heath made me very extremely susceptible to the well respected lawyer Patricia Dillon Laub Esq of Frost Brown Todd,  a MAJOR Successful Narcissistic Malevolent, Machiavellian, Sociopath. Laub could best Judge James Heath in any lie imaginable IMO.

 http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-post-that-shook-it-loose-from.html

This writing burns me out yet expels the shit needed to allow me to stay semi sane...so I leave for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment