Thursday, August 9, 2018

Patricia D. Laub Esq., like the infamous Accountant of Auschwitz, claims total obediance to the rules of TRUST EXECUTOR LAWYER.

Patricia D. Laub Esq., like the infamous Accountant of Auschwitz, claims total obedience to the rules of TRUST EXECUTOR LAWYER.
https://www.npr.org/2015/05/24/409286734/its-for-you-to-know-that-you-forgive-says-holocaust-survivor
From above link.
"Around this time 70 years ago, following the liberation of Nazi concentration camps in Europe, the world was coming to grips with the scale of the holocaust, and how to deal with crimes so horrendous, they're almost incomprehensible."

If Patricia D. Laub Esq and J. Shapiro of the Lebanon Citizens National Bank had been commandeering the death Camp Auschwitz from which my mother escaped (less that 200 escaped)
Laub and J.Shapiro would have made certain I would never have been born, in Germany, 1949. They both want me dead. I know too much
i.e.,

Zell info

I know Laub committed perjury in court this year. At least twice.
Laub told the magistrate that "THAT PAPER NEVER EXISTED".


"it" being the paper that Laub swore never existed.
I posted what is in the first link and then A PAPER was produced...MINUS THE WITNESS SIGNATURE. Go figure. I am trying to go figure but the large prestigious law form of Frost Brown Todd has hired Taft et al, even larger, to deny forensic testing of my mother's signature as how the hell can it be real if the witness signature has disappeared in a manner that forensics cannot divine?
Forgery is the last option and given the nature of Laub....i am betting forensics will be fooled on this one. https://www.amazon.com/Snakes-Suits-When-Psychopaths-Work/dp/0061147893

"IT NEVER HAPPENED" is what lying Laub said about a meeting in which the accountant AND I WERE TALKING TO LAUB. WHEN THE ACCOUNTANT WAS NEGATING IN WORDS WHAT LAUB WANTED DONE TO ME....Laub put her hand on the accountant's shoulder to make her stop talking. In court Laub said "THAT NEVER HAPPENED"

LYING LAUB MAY BE THE MOST WELL RESPECTED LAWYER IN THE COUNTRY DEALING WITH TRUST AND PROBATE ISSUES but she KNOW I KNOW she is criminally minded.  https://www.amazon.com/Snakes-Suits-When-Psychopaths-Work/dp/0061147893
https://www.amazon.com/Evil-Genes-Hitler-Mothers-Boyfriend/dp/1591026652

There....did I really say that?....yep, I did.

As despicable is the hatred chess master Bobbie Fischer had for Jewish Bankers...J. Shapiro at the Lebanon Citizens National Bank is the poster Jewish Banker to which Bobbie Fischer was referring, IMO. The bank is the trustee bank or something like that. The first time I met J. Shapiro he was cold as ice to me. So cold I did not get it at all. Then the pieces began to fall in place and I understood these people, Laub and Shapiro had planned the taking of my assets which my mother specifically left to me and to two others....to me so I could recover from Kimberly Colangelo who committed many felonies in order to harm me and take away my son, the only reason I married her psychopathy...to avoid his abortion.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_Genes

No comments:

Post a Comment