Friday, August 24, 2018

Patricia D Laub Esq is stealing (IMO) my share of what my mother left so her special interest group can have TWICE their rightful share...and I die in the street.

Patricia D Laub Esq is stealing (IMO) my share of what my mother left so her special interest group can have TWICE their rightful share...and I die in the street.

I just found that out. I am looking for a competent attorney and in that process I found out that not only does the greater Cincinnati Foundation get a third, as my mother wanted, but they will get my third as my mother did not want! That will insure my destruction. I do not want to live on the street. I am 69...Laub is so cold and callous



Zell info
Please feel free to duplicate these posts on Laub and her firm.                        
 Feel Free to call me at 513 751 1440 when I am at that number... often 1 PM to 7 PM EST
 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment