Friday, March 30, 2018

kimberly Colangelo; The mind of a talented sociopath who brought my life down.

http://youtu.be/a6TDhucaaSg 

Kimberly long ago delivering me my son for my parenting session.Note the lack of angst on my son's face, the opposite of what he feels when I deliver him to his mother.

This video is the moment when Kimberly Colangelo first understands that I have been video taping these exchanges....I thought I would trust an employee with the task as we were on the way back to Cincinnati. Bad idea. Kimberly sees the obvious. Usually my P.I. would video tape these. He taped some very telling scenes. Kimberly tries to figure out why my son is so happy to be with me, so unhappy to leave me.

At some time in the future Kimberly Colangelo actually asked me straight up about this question....i just looked at her...keep in mind this intelligent talented person was often self admitted to Good Sam Psych Ward...her perspective on life was skewed more than a little.

Suddenly Kimberly Colangelo had an epiphany it seems as her face changed and she exclaimed, "Oh!....he has FUN with you"

Yep, and he hated being with Kimberly's mother while Kimberly was doing drugs and sexual blood play with Shadow (Charles Perkins) see motion in limine. below




Oral History of my mother, Dr Paula S. Biren, deceased June 2016, 2005 and 1979   +
https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn517852
https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn10 and 20003910 

My mother meant to save me from what Kimberly Colangelo destroyed.

It's a matter of waiting for something else to happen, in time...through the system of course.



No comments:

Post a Comment