Monday, March 19, 2018

Justice denied is why I attained a C.J. degree (M.S.)

Justice denied is why I attained a C.J. degree (M.S.)

One can say there is no Justice when life smacks one in the butt here and there....fine....but when there truly is NO JUSTICE...one needs to scream it to the world, as my mother, Paula S. Biren MD did in 1979 and in 2005.







My personal experience with NO JUSTICE was what motivated me to get a degree in Criminal Justice.


I had four businesses before Kimberly Colangelo threatened me with an abortion if I did not marry her. I did marry her because I had been differing father hood until I was old enough and had enough money.
I was sadly divorced from a wonderful psychiatrist who could not have children and wanted the separation-divorce.  So at age 50 I married Kimberly Colangelo who found me sad in my business. She was self admitted to Good Samaritan Hospital up the street...so she could take lunch leaves, unfortunately for me.

Dr. Barbara Oakley in "Evil Genes" describes criminals who get away with crime thus; "Successful, Narcissistic, Malevolent, Machiavellian, Sociopaths" Key word is "SUCCESSFUL" . These people can be brilliant creative, lawyers, police, judges, teachers, anything that gives them control through power.

9Two of my businesses were in Warren County...operating seasonally.
One season in 2001, Kimberly Colangelo the mother of my now alienated son, Shadow AKA Charles Perkins, John Simon and his wife, then newly minted "counselor" in SCHOOLS.

Amazing what "Successful, Narcissistic, Malevolent, Machiavellian, Sociopaths" can do with a school counseling PhD. I tell the tale of that horrible day in which my PTSD began in earnest..earlier in blog.. 
I never recovered from the arrest trauma and the thefts although I was found not guilty. 

Having the MS degree allows me only understanding but no justice. 
I understand and can thus relate to you that IF YOU ARE ARRESTED...but found NOT GUILTY...your label becomes changed from INNOCENT before trial to FOUND  " NOT GUILTY"....

Kimberly Colangelo, Charles SHADOW Perkins, John Simon and Lori Simon PhD in school counseling figured out a way to allow Kimberly and Shadow a respectful union by getting me out of the way....then taking my assets,

John Simon wanted to be my partner in one of my businesses (his photo when the court hearing takes place in Custody court ...my son's mother had planned taking my assets with John, Shadow and Lori...so divorce court under Magistrate Murphy whose audio is linked below.

Criminals getting away with felonies, not unlike my recent experience which may finish what Kimberly Colangelo started in 2001.

John Simon is first to speak in linked hearing and the last as his attorney recused herself when my attorney successfully made John Simon confess to multiple felonies of many flavors. 

Now one would think that confessing to felonies under oath would bring JUSTICE forth. Nope, think again folks. That is not how the Criminal Justice System works in reality.

Murphy blamed my attorney for5 not notifying the proper authorities of John Simons felonies which would have led to Kimberly, Shadow and Lori being charged with felonies which would have led to me retaining the significant assets at that time, that I still retained. Which would have avoided the treachery of this past year + since my mother passed..Leaving me helpless and hopeless.   

The four criminals were witnesses for Warren County prosecutor  Rachel Hutzel who refused, later when asked by my crusading mother and the chief of police in a nearby town, to prosecute the four criminals. Hutzel wanted a clean name for the upcoming election and this kind of prosecutor dirt would, she believed, hurt her chances. I received no justice. Hutzel won the election and then died. As did the judge who refused to listen to my accusations of perjury in his court...Judge James Heath...watch The honorable Judge James Heath being arrested...note how he pleads, just like a "successful narcissistic ....sociopath" that he was when alive in the court room during my criminal trial. (Suicide after the video was aired on YouTube and tv stations) Allowing perjury to potentially harm me...but I was found ...NOT Innocent.... but sadly only "NOT GUILTY". Then I could afford the best lawyer. Now I am screwed by the system....maybe.



 John Simon testifies in a manner that a person knowing non of the details at all, would actually believe. Good Job, John Simon. You really sound like you were my business partner, delusional criminal....
Then my attorney questions him. John Simon begins to fall apart and NO ONE THINKS TO NOTIFY THE PROPER AUTHORITIES...I was just so happy my attorney turned the hearing around...PTSD does something to a person if severe enough and my arrest was severe enough...enough to allow me to sign papers even when telling the people who put them in front of me that I could not see the letters, the sentences clearly.... so anxious was I in my reduced form thanks to the sociopaths in warren County at the time....and now...no let up...and no good attorney. Listen to how a good attorney (When not abusing substances) handles a criminal in court ;))
 Thank you P.B. Esq.
tube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=loOUl_V9HS8 

No comments:

Post a Comment