Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Revisiting; paper-required-for-graduate-degree-in.html

http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2014/10/paper-required-for-graduate-degree-in.html

I wanted to revisit this paper from 2007 UC Criminal Justice. MS

People are an interesting lot.

To most people perception is everything.

We make judgements based on what we see and process in out minds which has a plethora of "filters" through which the data is changed constantly.

Some of us say and do what we think others will find admirable even if we do not mean it.

Others do and say the truth caring little to nothing about those who would condemn them for doing such. There are many quotes in my collection of quotes that goes to this human frailty and/or strength of this human habit. For another time.

I was thinking of this as I ruminate on how different people perceive me...and that depends on how well they know me. It seems that I like others are understood by filters of circumstances. The past 20 years my circumstance have morphed into something they were not previously thus the degree in Criminal Justice 2007 after the major harm and trauma of 2001 on.

This paper, especially the latter part, pretty much defines me.
http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2014/10/paper-required-for-graduate-degree-in.html

I just read my last paragraph of my paper.
Wow, I said to myself....I was pretty good at this paper in 2007, Now my mind is a blur ten years later...years full of Kimberly Colangelo playing successfully the  "Successful, narcissistic malevolent, Machiavellian, sociopath" (Dr Barbara Oakley; "Evil Genes")  which she began in 2001 if not before.
She cost me my son and my retirement not to mention my sanity. Read Oakley's book, especially if you are thinking yourself crazy because of a partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment