Thursday, March 22, 2018

Generational War Trauma: It affects all people i..e, here Wounded Knee



From a Forum I found in my inbox email I decided to read.

"I apologize for highjacking this thread, but I thought you might want to see how the NA community is currently dealing with the Wounded Knee Massacre in a positive manner. I was raised in western SD, and during the 1970s, resentment and racial prejudice spilled over into violence. Both the White and NA communities are actively pursuing a healing process. It will take time, and it may never be complete, but at least they're moving in the right direction.
25th Year Reunion Ride - Healing The Heart of Humanity
"

I have no studies of psychological genetics etc., on this particular massacre like I have posted for Survivors and their generations for Holocaust families, but I KNOW being a second generation Holocaust Survivor whose mother's wishes were denied because of special interests intervening ONCE my mother passed. My mothers family is for all practical purposes destroyed NOW and she had so much hope while alive. That hope was betrayed through something that might be called malfeasance and more.







No comments:

Post a Comment