Thursday, March 22, 2018

Holocaust Gen 2 survivor makes a PLEA FOR HELP!!! Son of Holocaust Survivor Paula S. Biren M.D.

Holocaust Gen 2 survivor  makes a PLEA FOR HELP!!! Son of Holocaust Survivor Paula S. Biren M.D.



My mother passed away June 2016
 My mother Paula S. Biren on left. My son on right.

My mother died in nursing home with only me there holding her hand as she succumbed slowly, ...was not able to see...was not able to swallow....my son had refused to even see his grandmother in assisted and then nursing home. My son's mother was in total control given her successful alienation of my son from me.
Shortly after losing my mother, my son was completely alienated from me by his mother, Kimberly Colangelo, a user of drugs and self admitted stays in Good Sam Psychiatric Hospital...who with three others had me arrested so $300,000 of inventory could be taken by them.

In tthe years that followed I was forced to survive by selling my retirement account.

Without help I will lose my home and my business. I am 68 and I am outrageously stressed !


No comments:

Post a Comment