Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Doing Business in Bali is very interesting

Doing business in Bali is very interesting....India; a hate, love, more hate relationship experience, while Bali is pleasant, 95% of the time...

Once a year I would do business in India and Bali. This is what made me much money. Buy silver jewelry cheap and sell it for USA prices in my store ....stores (plural) at one time before the mother of my son did me in, and that is related in detail through previous posts.

Like many families, mine had its problems, most stemming in the Holocaust my parents sort of survived, at least physically.

My mother was saddened about how far I had fallen through the actions of Kimberly Colangelo, the mother of my son...maybe my son, need paternity testing as THAT would be important to my mother then and likely in death...who knows, as she did visit my business on lunch leaves from Good Sam Psyche Ward, as can anyone who checks themselves in.  She had an abortion in the past she told me and would do so if I did not marry her.

I am going to skip over the many sessions of psycho therapy my mother and I went to in order to understand from the therapist how parental alienation and transference harmed the wonderful mother son relationship we used to have before my father really accelerated the alienation....my therapist notes that my son's mother is doing second generation parental alienation on me...twice for me now.

The therapy WORKED! My mother got it! My mother and I were good again.
My mother was always very particular with whom she shared what.
Had she known that would bite me on the butt down the road things would be different now.

I was initially wiped out by my son's mother. Then by the banking home loan fiasco (Kimberly Colangelo went bankrupt leaving me to pay OUR debt by refinancing my almost paid off home)...she also stole all the jewelry for which the loan had paid. Kimberly went bankrupt leaving me to refinance the house (almost paid off but never, now) because I did not want to go bankrupt. Not my way.

Then the recession hit hard in 2008, 2009.

As bad luck would have it, my mother thought that if I went back to India and Bali and bought more inventory I could dig myself out of the hole.

It was my mother who suggested this last trip to India and Bali..in 2008.
I did not bring that up.
To me that trip was impossible to accomplish.
I asked my mother if she was certain she wanted to do this.
She said yes.
And that she said yes, is now unbelievable to certain people who had no idea how well the therapist had fixed the relationship my mother and I were enjoying. Actually those people talk about me going to Bali on my mother's money as if it was a vacation asked for by me.

I bought much very good silver jewelry at a little higher than usual prices because silver in 2008, as those who follow such know, spiked in 2008.

Worse was that people in the recession were drastically cutting expenditures. Silver jewelry was not top of their buy lists. People are slowly loosening up on their purse strings now BUT my inventory has reached the dregs of the barrel bottom. And the person I found to totally renovate my store...I cannot afford him now. I can not afford the new mortgage payments, I cannot afford life.

I was financially flush, had a number of good retirement plans, I was careful with investing ...all the deferred gratification things that worked well until Kimberly Colangelo walked into my business. Yes, please hold that thought you may now have.

Dr Barbara Oakley wrote the book on people like Kimberly.
Dr Oakle4y uses a long label for people like Kimberly.
"The Successful, narcissistic, malevolent, Machiavellian sociopath"
Read her book, "Evil Genes" to understand what I wish I had know before meeting Kimberly, the great manipulator.  Kimberly is so good at that and at alienation of people etc.

I sacrificed so much money to allow my son to be born and now he will not talk to me.

Kimberly Colangelo's goal from the beginning is now finished.

http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/03/revisiiting-paper-required-for-graduate.html















No comments:

Post a Comment