Saturday, March 3, 2018

Example of email being sent to city, state, Federal offices over time.

This would be Hamilton County Prosecutors.
Juust one of many before and to come.
My mother would NOT want me to stop asking for justice on the lawyer who harmed her son by twisting and fabrication IMO. Nor her grandson harmed because I am harmed.



 To: James.Harper@hcpros.org

Dear Sir,

A probate lawyer, too well respected to be “touched”, is abusing her client’s trust.

My mother was lacking capacity , as was I, in signing papers that are leading to a very bad outcome.

My mother;

The trust attorney apparently told the magistrate that 70++ years after the holocaust, a survivor would not be affected in such a way to be susceptible to undue influence…and would have capacity to sign papers that would destroy her son, me, a second generation survivor.

Actually according to Dr Einat Libel-Hass, now researching at Hebrew Union College, in Israel where she lives, they are now studying FOURTH generation survivors. My brother, like me, was second generation survivor. He jumped off the Carew Tower when he was abut 21 years old on break from John Hopkins University.

My mother was so broken in many ways. You can see the change as she aged from the 1979 two hours of holocaust testimony to the 2005 testimony of 11 tapes. In 2005. My mother’s attorney changed much, in 2005,  including adding a clause about repayment of what I was receiving to survive my son’s mother taking hundreds of thousands of dollars from me by having me out of the way in a jail cell for one night….the ex wife alienated the son for which I avoided an abortion by marrying her.

Now I am BROKEN by that trust lawyer…of whom I am, what might be called legally defaming on the internet by telling the truth and my “opinion” about what is IMO criminal and civil acts that are despicable.

After you reply to this, IF you cannot take this matter up, please refer my email to appropriate state and/or government  agency.

At the very least perjury and tampering with evidence for financial gain of over .5 MILLION dollars can likely be proven. Possibly twice that. Theft IMO of over $200,000 in diamonds and gold jewelry is also at issue. IMO.

Sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment