Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Eric Kelley and Ralph Lee exonerated after 24 years

 https://www.innocenceproject.org/eric-kelley-and-ralph-lee-exonerated/?utm_source=Main+IP+Email+List&utm_campaign=37041bceee-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_04_10_KelleyLee&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_016cb74fd6-37041bceee-350301861

Eric Kelley and Ralph Lee exonerated after 24 years

I love reading about these exonerations.

My situation (read posts in this blog)
is not comparable to what these two men experienced.

I was not found guilty of major felonies.
I was found NOT GUILTY of minor misdeamors.

That in itself is a 17 year nightmare with no exoneration, yet...and I wait for it....and if it happens I will be smiling like the two in the above link...for then I will....might....have MY LIFE BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment