Tuesday, September 11, 2018

lets go back a bit with Patricia D Laub http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/08/patricia-dillon-laub-esq-is-so-afraid.html

http://ourcriminaljusticesystem.blogspot.com/2018/08/patricia-dillon-laub-esq-is-so-afraid.html

Patricia D. Laub defeated me and saved her ass by having the magistrate not allow forensic testing on the paper missing the witness signature.



What a sorry excuse for a human being....I am not speaking this in the wind

Jonathan R. Zell Esq says similar about Patricia D. Laub Esq



Do you have more info on possible malfeasance by Patricia D. Laub Esq? 

Please feel free to duplicate these posts on Laub and her firm.                        
Feel Free to call me at 513 751 1440 when I am at that number... often 1 PM to 7 PM EST

Laub betrayed my mother who speaks here!...about her main concerns which were not Laubs concerns so after my mother passed Laub made new rules to rule over the money meant too keep me alive after my son mother destroyed me.



No comments:

Post a Comment