Sunday, August 26, 2018

Patricia Dillon Laub Esq. is so afraid of what a forgery forensic test would reveal. Hey she is the one who tried to "bribe" a Columbus attorney so what's new?

Patricia Dillon Laub Esq. is so afraid of what a forgery forensic test would reveal. Hey she is the one who tried to "bribe" a Columbus attorney so what's new?

For clarity,  the large money bribe description about Laub and graft came to me from he who would receive it but chose not to take money from a sociopath. Hearsay is technically what that is...but....

What Patricia Dillon Laub Esq., wanted to never see publication


Please feel free to duplicate these posts on Laub and her firm.                        
 Feel Free to call me at 513 751 1440 when I am at that number... often 1 PM to 7 PM EST

If you go through my posts you will see what harm was started in 1999 and seems to be finishing my mother's dreams off now...






FORGERY IN THE STATE OF OHIO; what Laub is preventing me from proving.... 

Forgery is SERIOUS and when the victim is elderly, like my mother and like me...and the money amount is over $150,000,  the penalties become even more serious. 
Is it any wonder that Laub tried to bribe Jonathan Zell Esq? ...hearsay from Zell that makes common sense, see links at top.

So Laub and her buddies are guilty of major felonies BUT WAIT!!! This is the sociopath that Jonathan Zell Esq told me is unbeatable so no way is she going to be accountable for the damages she did to Eileen Zell. or to my mother who speaks in the holocaust links and to me....scum like this is foundation for me starting a master degree (2005, 24 months of classes until 2007 in Criminal Justice U. of Cincinnati) with emphasis on white collar crime.

l

Now that it was shaken loose, Laub prevents forensic testing...the one test that is left, the ONLY test that now makes sense....signature forgery.

Patricia Dillon Laub Esq beats the judicial system to make it work for her benefit while harming innocents.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment