Friday, March 22, 2019

I just attempted to add Paula Biren's history of being taken by, what"?...MALPRACTICE, perhaps, of Patricia D Laub and her firm Frost Brown Todd.



In the site having my mother's clip from Four Sisters by Claude Lanzmann, 2018 https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6908854/videoplayer/vi2935536153?ref_=vi_prev_btn
I just attempted to add  Paula Biren's history of being taken by, what"?...MALPRACTICE, perhaps, of Patricia D Laub and her firm Frost Brown Todd. In the trivia section I tried to add this but I have to play around with the site to see if I was successful....thus is my severe PTSD from all that is within my blog and what my mother speaks about here. Laub and Frost Brown Todd took advantage of us for their self interest IMO.

In 2018 Magistrate R. Stargel told probate court that NOTHING having to do with anything going back 75 years will be considered in the evaluation of my mother's (Paula S. Biren) or my state of mind. In 2018 to 2019  it is likely or probable that Trust lawyer Patricia D Laub Esq FIXED Judge Winkler so that she could divert my money to a foundation that is an umbrella group for LGBTQ people who according to mainstream news, hate Jews, an organization which has awarded Laub for such money gifts before. Listen to my mother at 41 seconds here https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6908854/videoplayer/vi2935536153?ref_=vi_prev_btn talking about "FAMILY". IMO Patricia D Laub partner in Frost Brown Todd helped in a major way to alienate my 19 year old son from me...thus destroying the dreams of Paula S. Biren M.D. and mine, her son David. The family meant to supercede the family murdered in Auschwitz is now destroyed by Patricia D Laub IMO which is a very good opinion as Paula S Biren had me in Germany after the war....I was there for 69 years of my life. I am not alone in accusing Frost Brown Todd of alleged MALPRACTICE. What Frost Brownn Todd did to my holocaust surviving family is despicable and ugly beyond the pale. Where Hitler and Auschwitz failed, Patricia D Laub partner in Frost Brown Todd succeeded.

I have lost these two members of my family because of Patricia D Laub esq, partner in Frost Brown Todd. No more holocaust surviving family. All gone, damn you Laub.

This is Patricia D. Laub Esdqw., who I allege is a dirty lying criminal with no moral compass....sort of like Jonothan R. Zell Esq alleges here. http://occupythefranklincountycourts.com/

May Hell save a place for this woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment